Position: Digital Planner
Number of needs: 1
Cánh Cam at glance
We provide the comprehensive brand development solutions. We install ideas, we tell stories with consistency throughout magazines, publications, online, website, smartphone applications, on TV or on the shelves. We are Cánh Cam.
Since 2004, we have been recognizing as a company of strong grounding of strategy planning, creativity, technology deployment and network communications. However, our most precious property is the smart and high qualified staffs.
The benefit of Cánh Cam big family member:
Working in the unique, creative environment, with the friendly and motivated surrounding colleagues.
Feel free to study the comprehensive and extensive knowledge about customers and the everyday-changed market.
Having the opportunity to work with major projects from our customers
Receiving high income along with remuneration and welfare according to Labor Code and the company’s policies.
What we want from you
- At least three years’ experience in an Support Management function
- Extremely results driven, will always go the extra mile to deliver expected result
- Working knowledge of ITIL v3 processes framework specifically Incident, Problem and Request Fulfilment
- Financially aware and able to contribute to the effective running of the account.
- Clear & concise communication skills – both written and oral
- Proven track record in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers including working from customer sites when required
- Experience of working in a pressurized environment
- Strong leadership skills with proven track record of managing, developing and leading multi-disciplined teams
- Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Experience of providing out of hours support for high severity incidents
- Exposure to follow sun support models
Exposure to some of the following areas would be beneficial:
- Exposure to any of the following – Linux, Unix, Windows operating systems; IBM Software – HTTP Webserver, WAS, WCS, MQ, DB2, SOLR, WXS; PL/SQL and SQL expertise
- Hosted environments
- Exposure to software development environment
- Exposure to Java/J2EE and web technologies
You may have worked in the following capacities:
Customer Support Manager, Web Application Support Manager, E-commerce Support Manager, Ticket Desk Support Manager.
Tasks and Duties:
- Take technical understanding of core products and also a good grounding on how customers use our solutions to drive up revenues and profits.
- Perform support management and team leadership, including liaison with internal technical teams and third parties.
- Deal with customers confidently, manage and motivate a team of support technicians, plan workloads & priorities, interact with 3rd parties, analyse / plan workload and help manage software releases & deployments.
- Work within the support processes (reporting, incident & problem management etc) as required
- A flexible approach to working hours and a willingness to cover periods of on-call support is required for this role.
Here in Cánh Cam, we search for candidate who can meet the three characteristics: friendly, passionate, and studious to join our team so we can create the stories for brand. If you find yourself in our culture, please email or submit your form at 156 Nguyen Van Thu, Distric 1, HCMC
Profiles include: Resume (described in detail capability, personal experiences, outlining the reasons why you should choose Cánh Cam), curriculum vitae autobiography, photo attachments and related documents.